i have been a fan Mr. Yamamoto's work since i first discovered it. his pieces are always so architecturally interesting. the lines and cuts of his garments never fail to enhance and elongate the female form. there is such a fluidity to his design. this spring summer season, his same aesthetic came through with and array of white button down shirt dresses, as well as black leathers, and warped pant suits; but what stood out to me the most was several distressed floral dresses. something about their destroyed beauty ( i don't know how else to word it) was so lovely.
all photographs of detail shots and runway are from http://www.style.com/; all videos are from http://www.youtube.com/. Most editorial spreads are from either www.vogue.com or www.wmagazine.com If you find a photo of yours on this site and would like it credited or removed please contact me via email. Thank you.
- Rag & Bone Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE
- LADY GAGA: Brit Awards Live 2010
- W MAGAZINE: Fly by Night
- Comme Des Garçons Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- Yohji Yamamoto Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- TOPSHOP ss2010 Get Inspired
- You Will Be Missed.
- Celine Spring 2010 Ad campaign
- Opening Ceremony : W5 Mid Buckle Strap - Leather B...
- Chanel Bicycle
- Bottega Veneta Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- MARC JACOBS FALL/ WINTER 2010 SHOWWATCH IT ON WWW....
- Marc Jacobs Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- Fendi Spring Summer 2010 Runway
- ▼ February (16)